Smith & Wesson 642 38 Spl Airweight Crimson Trace 150972
Smith & Wesson J-Frame revolvers have had your back since 1950. These small revolvers were designed to fire a full power round and are as simple and easy to use as they are reliable. Available in various calibers and with three diverse hammer designs, it is no surprise that the Smith & Wesson J-Frame has become the most popular, small-frame, defense revolver on the market. The model 642 CT is the latest version of the model 42 Centennial Air weight, a lightweight aluminum alloy revolver with a fully concealed hammer. The model 642 CT integrates the time-tested features of the original with modern advancements including Crimson Trace Lasergrips.
- Crimson trace lasergrips for fast and accurate shot placement
- Lightweight alloy frame for easy carry
- Stainless steel barrel and cylinder
- Snag-free enclosed hammer
- Rated for continuous +P use
- No internal lock
- Series/Collection: Model 642
- Action: Double
- Caliber/Gauge: 38 S&W Special +P
- Capacity: 5
- Sight: Integral Front, Fixed Rear
- Grip Type: LG-305 Lasergrip
- Barrel Material: Stainless Steel
- Frame Material: Aluminum Alloy
- Barrel Finish: Stainless Steel
- Frame Finish: Matte Silver
- Barrel Length: 1-7/8"
- Overall Length: 6.3"
- Weight: 15.4 oz
- Cylinder Material: Stainless Steel
- Application: Concealed Carry, Law Enforcement and Military, Personal Protection, State Compliance
- Frame Size: Small